LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anamika Awasthi (Executive Supply Chain )     05 September 2009

Guidance requried to File complain

We have shop at residential trust building since more than 40 years. earlier it was given to Tailor on rental basis. Now we have started there snacks and Tea Cold Drink shop after completing all required licences and legal permission. Still two of the Residents amongst all who are living in that Trust's building are always abusing  my father and shop worker;s .and  yesterday i.e on 04th Sep. 2009 they did surprice protest whole day and abused my family with dirty words

We have already lodged a complain against them with Police Station.

Kindly advice on under which section of Human and legal rights we can fight with them.

Request your quick reply on this.

Learning

3 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     05 September 2009

If doing business at the current site is legal then you need not worry, police complaint is sufficient, apart from criminal remedy you can also seek civil damages against the two residents who have disturbed your peaceful enjoyment. Advise to seek help of a good local advocate.

1 Like

Anamika Awasthi (Executive Supply Chain )     05 September 2009

Further Sir ,

They are employee of Government , so can we make complaint in their department too? and through which procedure. They are not civilised people they are misusing their job status they usually abuse us when in their uniform so that other people dont revert them.

Plz suggest

A V Vishal (Advocate)     05 September 2009

Dear Anamika,

File a complaint in the police it is more than sufficient and will give the desired effect. Further, if the police also try to snub you since you feel they are government employees and are misusing their position, yo file a petition against them and the police in the court complaining of the interference in your activity. That is more than enough to make them run from pillar to post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register