LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Honey (none)     27 June 2012

Grandson rights - land issue, life in danger - please help

Hello, I am from punjab, belongs to Jatt-sikh family.

My role = Grandson
My Age = 25
Dispute with = Father and his family
Type of Dispute = Selling property without my consent and refused to give me anything before sale or after sale.
Land Type = Agricultural

My Grandfather got property from his father and later purchased some land with his earnings. he is still alive.
some years ago he transferred major portion (equally divided) of entire land to his 2 sons after keeping small portion of land for himself( say 5 %).
I guess he used 1% law for transferring the land.

Currently my Father owns Ancestral property(from forefathers) along with my grandfather self acquired property.

Now my father is trying to sell the entire land he got from my Grandfather and refusing me to give me anything before sale or after sale. I don't know the actual
reason of sale, but he don't need this money at all, no medical issues, no loan thingy, beside that he got enough cash already in bank, got running business, residential plots etc etc.

How problem becomes larger, My Grandfather, father, his brothers, his relatives - entire cult is against me due to past family problems caused by their mistakes. I did nothing wrong.

Becomes more larger :

They have very powerful Political, Police, Administration relations in my Area, they continuously keep spying on me.
Their Cult consist of :
Lawyers (criminal ones)  no one wants to face them (even judges), they are so good at their work.
Political leaders - from MLA to MP's - belongs to current ruling party in Punjab.
Police Officers from higher ranks to lower ranks including CID/CIA staff etc etc.
including famous goons of Area,

What else can i say. You just name it, they got it.

Now i am totally confused and little afraid. i know with whom i am trying to fight, know my enemy clearly without any doubts, i feel they will not think twice before killing me if tried to stop them and failed.

Please suggest me what can i do within Indian law to protect my rights against them.

What i want to know is:
Do i have any rights on Land owned by my father which he got from my Grandfather while grandfather is still alive.
on which part i do have rights ? - only ancestral property or on entirely owned by my father, because he got from grandfather and it becomes ancestral.
If so, what will be the procedure to file a case against them, and where should i go, tehsil court, district court, high court, supreme court etc.

Is it possible to get a stay order to stop the sale ? , if so, for how much time it will work ?
what are the possibilities for them to cancel my stay orders(if i got one).

now thing is, if there's no possibility for me in this situation i will not try to stop them, because nothing is larger than life,
i will do my own work as currently doing, getting nothing from them for living.

Jaan hai to Jahaan hai or Jaan bachi so lakhoon paye.

Regards
Honey

Learning

1 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register