Going to abroad for studies..during marital disputes

Hello Experts,

I have marital disputes with my wife .. and staying separately for 2 years..we have tried to brig her lots of times and not succeded.

My query is during this period , Can I go to abroad for studying MBA ?

Does it become a problem?

My passport status shows Single..I have not updated my marital status in that. Even If I want to update now.. she will not support to get marriage certificate.. we were together only 4 months.


If I go on studies .. Can my wife file cases and bring back me .. in the middle of my studies ...Does the forign universities take is as mis conduct on career?







Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu