Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DEEPA DWIVEDI (family Business)     05 September 2014

Gifted property but i was gifted indirectly

my father in law gifted me a land in a urban area 20 years ago
but i have no written letter or note from my father in law side to proorty gifted by father in law .
only my family member know it . at that time father in law purchased that property and make me owner , he used my identity while purchasing that property .
should i prepare a note on stamp in which my family members and all my brother in laws are agreeing and
not having any problem and they are signatve that that propeuring in stamp to proove that they dont have problem and
they all are also agreeing that father in law were involved in that deal  .
so that in future there will be no dispute among us and i also will not have to worry about how did i purchased that property
so that i will not have to show proof to income tax about that property because it actually handover by my father in laws. help me sir

what shuld i do sir/madam ?

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 September 2014

what mentioned in registered deed

DEEPA DWIVEDI (family Business)     06 September 2014

my wife's name and seller name . thats it

DEEPA DWIVEDI (family Business)     06 September 2014

father in law purchased property in my wife's name for her better future but did not give any note or written statement which will support her that this property was purchased by her father in law to make her financially strong in future . now IT department thinks this property was purchased by me but it was not . the sadest part of whole story is that now my father in law is no more . now how can i proof  that i were not involve in dealing . it was purchased by my father in law and he used my name while purchasing . help me sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register