LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Gift deed or release deed of inherited property

Dear sir i would like to know more about gift deed inherited property. i have a question which i am not getting proper answer situation my step brother who lives in america is selfis greedy and manipulator. my father had kept his share as nominee and built a house for my mother and me but step brother prevented him from making a will when my father died he told us that he will only will take the nominee money and not claim the house but he took the money and stole the orignal sale deed now i had to give a police complaint and mutate the record in my mothers name and mine but step brother has not come back or claimed thinking we dont have bank record we took a letter from the bank about him transferring the nominee money. mother has decided to gift deed and in turn i vwil sell it in future. but i dont want my step brother in my way after i sell it it is not about inheritance his arrogance that he can suppress my mother share it is his arrogance is the bank letter enough he has not taken no objection certificate. further gift deed or release deed or declaration suit which is better for a solution

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register