gift deed done for mother

hi all

my brother in law had transferd his property to mother as gift deed after geting quarel with her wife and and wife was stayed in her father home.

my brother in law is haveing 2 years son also,this matter come know after six months when she was filed a dv case against her husband.

is there any way make case agianst this  to get property back for her son

pls reply all




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu