Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santanu Majumder (Assistant Manager)     30 December 2013

Get back my land recorded legally

Dear Experts,

My Fathers are five brothers. They all together  have 35 Katha of land in which two have their houses in that land. My father has one and another is with youngest brother. Our house is within 1.5 katha area. Total land is into tow Mouja (Daag No.). 

As per our Legal stamp paper & record, we have 3 katha in one Mouja (Daag No.) and 4 Katha in another Mouja (Daag no.).

My uncles are not willing to give us the land. What can I do to get my land back. 

Moreover, I am looking for a lawyer of Durgapur/Burdwan court. Please contact on +91-9608796175.

Learning

1 Replies

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     30 December 2013

Dear Santanu,

I am one of the senior most member of the Bar, aged about 84 years ,still practicing, having experience of 57 years in my profession. I  am still leading my junior professional brothers in different High Courts in India and Supreme Court. So I am well known person in the legal arena as Mr. B.N. Roy.  I can help you as consultant if you desire so and can be your side for finding out a suitable lawyer for you from Burdwan. You may consult me with all of your records and documents by making an appointment with me over phone or can mail me.  My consultation fees Rs.5000/-  My Mobile no.9836858000. E-mail-bnroy.advocate@gmail.com

B. N. ROY

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register