LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subramanya G Rao (owner)     18 November 2015

Further court procedures for verdict on daughter's rights

After the verdict of judgement of october 16, 2015 on the right of daughters on ancestoral immovable properties, what will be the procedure that will follow to get it implemented, on direct beneficiaries of this judgement for various Pending cases in various high courts and session and other local courts of  inidia ?

Has it become Land Law / act or not ?

or

Has there any possibilites that  supreme court will over rule this amendment with a higher/superior bench?

or

Does this  judgement enables direct beneficiaries of such pending cases to get dismissed automatically or through any instructions from supreme court or High court ?

or

simply an application needs to be filed in session/High court for pending cases which directly gets benefitted by this judgement ?

I am asking these questions because I want to know the  court procedures that will follow such judgements from supreme court .  

Your response will  also  help for my plan of actions on my case which is pending in session court of karnataka which gets  benefitted from this judgement.

Certainly, I will contact my advocate but I am not sure whether the advocate has to act or not ?

I appreciate your valuable response.

Thanks

Subramanya G 

Learning

1 Replies

Rakesh V. Khandelwal (Lawyer)     19 November 2015

Now it has become law. Decree of trial court needs to be modified in view of the said judgment. As preliminary decree can be altered.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register