Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Banwari Goswami (SElf)     17 October 2013

Full n final settlement not done from last 1 year

Respected All,

My Name is Banwari Lal Goswami, I had joined one company on January 11, 2010 and resigned on January 2nd, 2013. I have served one month notice period as per provisional Acceptance of resignation. Company also not paid salary for the month of November, 2012 December 2012 & January 2013( Notice Period). Company's financial position not well so he close Jaipur office on 22nd January, 2013. and all employees resigned on January 22, 2013. Company not in mood to settle our dues after many follow up from a long time.

Please suggest to me for any legal action against company if you know any loyal lawyer for Jaipur please suggest to me

thanks in advance

Learning

4 Replies

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     17 October 2013

provide more details - whether it is proprietary /partnership company or a private limited comany, was it a company registered with the local authorities

and if they have closed the jaipur office - whether they have office at any other place, HO, etc

Banwari Goswami (SElf)     18 October 2013

its Limited Company and registered in Rajasthan in Feb, 2008.Its registered under Commercial Department and Shop Act registration.Its have Head Office in Kolkata and RO at Delhi Okhla ind area but they have not closed jaipur office legally because company not surrender his TIN Certificate still now.they have premises in Jaipur on rent and paying rent regularly but office close always.

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     18 October 2013

You should file written complaint with the Labour Commissioner under Shops & Establishments' office at Jaipur and meeting the Labour Officer/Inspector in person to voice your grievance. This is the first step and in case this does not work out, do write to the forum

Banwari Goswami (SElf)     18 October 2013

Thanks for your advice.its very useful for me 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register