LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

astrics004   06 May 2019

Full & final settlement

Dear Sir, I am a IT professional and working in gurgaon. My concern is, my previous employer has not given me FNF amount and relieving documents. on 1st April 2019 Company CEO told me that you dont have to come anymore. company si Chennai based. I was working in delhi at client site on payroll of the company. Company provided me Laptop during my tenure. I confirmed with HR head about FNF amount and reliving documents, he told me that once we receive the laptop and accessories, you will get your salary and documents. I courier my laptop and confirmed with HR head, he replied me back about receiving the laptop on 22nd on April. When i asked about Full and final settlement, he said that with other employees salary my salary would also be credited. other employees got the salary on 1st of May but they hav'nt paid me my salary, when i contacted HR head, another person picked the call and informed em that he is new HR head because previous head left the company. I have offer letter and salary slip in my records. Please suggest me what should i do.

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     06 May 2019

serve legal notice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register