LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akhil H   08 October 2018

Full and final settlment - dispute

I was relieved by my previous employer and was provided a releiving letter as well as the full and final settlement statement. However, my full and final amount was not paid to me for over 4 months. After repeatedly writing to them and asking for a response I received a response from the CEO stating that payment from certain csutomers were still not recovered and that my full and final settlement would be completed only on recovery of those dues. As a senior management employee those sales did happen during my tenure but reamained unpaid even after I was releived.  Under the given circumstances what legal reourse do I have? How can the company ask me to recover dues after relieving me ?  

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     08 October 2018

Dear querist,

Send legal notice to your employer for payment of you FNF amount in fifteen days.

In case employer dnt not comply with notice file case in labour court.

Payment from customers’ of your employer should be any precondition for your FNF.

Being on pay roll of your employer has full liabilities to pay your FNF amount. In case they have some recoveries yet to happen that cannot hinder you payment.

Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register