LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anirban bhattacharjee (Service)     20 July 2015

Full & final settlement not paid by previous employer

I was not paid my full & final settlement by my employer and my employer is reluctant to pay travel expense reimbursement and my notice pay saying that I have been dismissed on the disciplinary ground and they are not liable to make any payment to me.At the time of joining I was signed an offer letter and last pages of terms & conditions.I insisted for the entire terms & conditions but they provided the same after my joining which I disagreed to sing in all pages.Now after one year,when I resigned they are saying in case of summary dismissal,all payment to the employee is seized.Since,I haven't signed any agreement what is the logic of summary dismissal!!I believe,It's tactic not to pay the outgoing employees by this company.I have gathered they have earlier also terminated 3-4 employees and this US based MNC do not respect Indian Employees and India Rules & regulation.Can anybody help me with way out to recover my dues from this company?

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 July 2015

Approach:

Employee's/Trade Unions leaders e.g. CITU/INTUC/AITUC/BMS etc

Able labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer/Law Firm

Inspector appointed under (Name of the state) Shops and Commercial Establishments Act, Payment of Wages Act

O/O labor Commissioner

Your counsels may opine that you can lodge complaint u/s 406,420, and winding up petition...................as unpaid dues are debt on employer.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register