Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     15 May 2016

Freehold group housing flats new delhi dda

Dear Experts,

I want to get my Nani's House freehold from DDA, my mother is the sole legal heir left alive.

we have bought this house on GPA and ATS in my Nani's name. My nani is not alive now we purchased this house in 1995. sole legal heir survivor is my mother one unmarried sister and nana ji have been died.

please tell me how this freehold will get done as in DDA record today is only original allottee name is reflecting. there is NO WILL of my nani ji. someone told me that we have to go for Letter of administration from the competent court then we can apply directly freehold as DDA will no do mutation in GPA cases they ask people to go for freehold directly in which Letter of administration is issued.

Regards

Shami gupta

Learning

5 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     15 May 2016

Sir, 

Correct you have to follow the complete procedure and then get the same done, if in Delhi I can get the same done. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     15 May 2016

What is the court fees for letter of administration ?

Is DDA understand or accept Letter of administration as a valid proof for title.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 May 2016

The first thing you have to do is getting facts from DDA and for that you have to file RTI Application to CPIO, DDA, with Indian Postal order for Rs.10/- fvg.Accounts Officer, DDA payable at New Delhi and seek information as follows

Application dt..seeking information under RTI Act filed before

Public Authority: CPIO, DDA, New Delhi.

RTI Fee: IPO. No...for Rs.10/-

Applicant:........

Brief facts: Freehold rights for Group housing flat No.........at...................by legal heirs.

Information solicited:

1)Please provide the procedure for obtaining the flat free hold by legal heirs.

2.)What are the documents required for submission.

3)Whether letter of administration from competent court is sufficient.

Applicant.

Send the application by local speed post.  Paste counterfoil, and postal receipt on your copy of RTI.  For court fees on LOA you can either contact an advocate as you have to consult an advocate, the court fee, consultation fees etc., are also involved.  

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     16 May 2016

thank you prasad sir i have applied for RTI however i applied in online mode (paid 10 rs fees also) shall they provide information or i have to go for offline mode.(via speed post)

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 May 2016

Now that you have commenced the process, if you have filed the application before 5th Apr, 16 but not received information, enclose the RTI application as hard copy and can immediately file first appeal through traditional method of local speed post.

If not wait for 35 days from date of posting of application, and then if there is no response file First appeal to First appellate authority.  Simple format is being provided.

First Appeal dt...before First Appellate Authority (RTI)......................

Against Public information officer.........................................

Appeallant:...............................................

Appellant wishes to submit the following:

Brief Facts: Appellant has filed RTI Application through on line on...............  for which there is no response from PIO till date. The copy of RTI Application with self attestation was pasted on back of this page as xerox.

Grounds for Appeal:  PIO has a statutory obligation either to provide the information or deny information stating the clause of exemption with such justification within 30 days from date of receipt of the application.  As PIO has neither provided information nor denied information, treating the information as "deemed denial" this first appeal.

PRAYER: Appellant prays for directing PIO to provide information as expeditiously as possible free of cost.

Appellant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register