Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     04 December 2010

Freedom day, Republic day and now Constitution day !

Lengthy and healthy debate has been made on Samvidhaan Chaalisa in many threads on this forum. One of those threads is “26th November, The Constitution day”. Since the Constitution of India was enacted and adopted of 26th November, we posted the Chaalisa before this forum on that day  using the word “Constitution Day” for it.

One of esteemed member of this site Shri Arup was of opinion that the Government of India should  declare 26th November as Constitution Day . We appreciate and support his suggestion.

We celebrate 15th August as Freedom Day, 26th January as Republic Day . Why not 26th November as Constitution Day !!!!!

Kindly give your valuable opinions.

- Team Tripathi

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Dr. Tripathi,

With you we also like to welcome Arup ji for this Appeal to Government.

Though, it is not yet declared by the Government, the Buddhist Society of India and republican peoples in Maharashtra already celebrates 26th November as "CONSTITUION DAY" "SAMVIDHAN DIN" here in Mumbai at Dr. babasaheb Ambedkar Ground at Varli and also in every district and Tahsil in Maharashtra.  The proposals have also been submitted for this to Government on several occasions.  

As we all are coming together on this, our efforts in this regard will be successful very soon we can hope this.  

I too appeal hereby to all friends to send the proposal repeatedly to Government till when it is considered.

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     04 December 2010

I agree with Dr. Tripathi Sir,

26th November, be declared as "The Constitution day".

As I have heard/know  that this day is called as " National Law day"

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register