LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

D George   02 May 2019

Fraud done by friend

I HAVE DUPED BY MY NEIGHBOUR FOR RS 1.50 LAC. I HAVE GIVEN HIM THIS AS A DEBT TO HIM FOR 6 MONTHS WITHOUT ANY INTEREST OR ANY SECURITY. NOW ITS BEEN ONE YEAR AND NOW THY ARE NOT GIVING MY MONEY AND USING ABUSIVE LANGUAGE ALSO. PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW CAN I COMPLAIN A FIR AGAINST THEM AND RECOVER MY MONEY THROUGH COURT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL MEANS

Learning

2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   03 May 2019

If u have taken any collateral security i.e signed cheque or promissory note u may file civil or criminal case against him .

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 May 2019

Be friendly, do not show your intentions outside, obtain some kind of documents, record the conversations electronically and be patient till you get some documentary evidence.  You can make a complaint to the police and get a copy of the First Information report, only the acts are criminal in nature. Even if you bribe, you may maximum get a copy of FIR, but it is not a solution for your problem.  Focus on a remedy.  You are already in problems, do not further involve your self with such rounds to Police station and courts till you get some documentary evidence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register