LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

General person (Job)     13 November 2013

Fraud case- marriage certificate- special marriage act

One of the lawyers in Ghaziabad has advised us to arrange our marriage in Special act in Ghaziabad Court as we are major and doing inter religion marriage. The lawyer has advised us to arrange Marriage Certificate on the same day. It means no notice of 30 days is required. She told us they have setting with court authorities. Earlier I inquired from others, all lawyers told me about 15-17-20k for long procedure. But she said she charges extra to give bribe to the authorities. Marriage will take place in Ghaziabad court. I have heard that there r lots of fraud cases in u.p. court. So we r really confused bcz of lack of knowledge n doubtful info. 

Can anyone advise us if it is possible to get valid Marriage Certificate on the same day of filing documents in Special act of Marriage?

Kindly let us know if you have heard about such fraud cases around??

Pls help urgent. 

Learning

2 Replies

Aazad Sufferer (Advocacy-Family and women oriented laws)     13 November 2013

There is no such legal procedure which says marriage certificate on the same day of approach without any notice to correspond. and publish on notice board prior to marriage registration Under SMA and then handing over MC to couple.

regards,

Join hand’s to fight against Misuse of Law, their Legal extortion & terrorism.

Group:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/498asaviours

Email: everysuffererisasaviour@gmail.com

AND                                 

Blog:https://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/

The value of freedom is measured by the cost of struggle,If you need freedom then you have to become a fighter ….as no other option.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     13 November 2013

IT is impossible and totally illegal to provide marriage certificate within a day , there is a well set procedure for court marriage , The lady lawyer of ghaziabad is doing wrong and grabing money from innocent ones, make a police complaint against her for cheating couples to done their marriage and issue the marriage certificate on same day I.e on the filing date of application for marriage .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register