Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rupesh Mohanty (Sr Manager)     13 August 2012

Fraud and unauthorised trading

Seek you advice on  remedy against NSE Arbitration case:

In spite of strong case I have lost the case though detail papers awaited. Please tell me what remedy (sppedy and reliable can I take to get due justice as I am not in favour of Appeal in NSE as I  doubt the integrety of process and Arbitrarors.

Main Highlight of my case:

1. Trading in derivative segment with out my permission even if I had not applied in derivative segment (Not in KYC nor in welcome letter send by Broker)

2.Forge signatures in 17 places in KYC document.

3. Bank verification letter has been fraudelently manufactured by Broker and Bank has already confirm the fraud.

4.Complain to Qulality Cell telephonically with in 7 working days as soon as I notice the the trade.

5 Most of trades had occured in my absence in city

As expected the NSE Arbitration took 7 months before they disallow my claim and I doubt the integrety of arbitrator as well as NSE as this seems to be eye washer and design to favour Brokers.

So Any body can give suggestion for next course of legal action..

Regards

Rupesh

Learning

1 Replies

Bhasin...... (ADVOCATE)     09 September 2014

Churning , unauthorised trading and unsolicited trades without prior consent except in PMS account is a serious violation. Sec 15F of SEBI act imposes strict punishments for contract notes not sent in disputed transactions including suspension of broker as market intermediary. Initial dispute will be before IGRP Panel of NSE/BSE which is basically a mediation and not binding. Thereafter you can take it up for official arbitration.

At NSE one will face 2 levels in appeal while BSE has only 1 appeal stage. Final arbitration before High court is expensive and lawyers can charge lacs of rupees should your proceedings culminate at High court. Contact me for all stock related disputes. Brokerage firms may also call me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register