Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek (SE)     27 December 2010

Formation of Cooperative Housing Society

Hi,

Recently I have moved into an apartment in Bangalore which was completed two years back. I came to know that the Society has not been formed by the Flat owners till now.

I want to know the prerequistes and the procedures  to form a Co Operative Housing Society in Bangalore and the required documents for the same?

Thanks and Regards,

Vivek

Learning

3 Replies

MAHENDRA (advocate)     29 December 2010

Dear Vivek,

for the formation and registration of the society the first requisite is  payment of stamp duty & registration fees in respective of their premises under the agreement. and further you are referred to go to the concerned Dy. Registrar of Co-operative societies having jurisdiction, to inquire the necessary registration fees for formation of the society and required papers and documents etc.,

Vivek (SE)     29 December 2010

Dear Mahendra

The stamp duty and registration has been done by all the apartment owners besides this what are the other papers and documents  required for formation of society. Also we have not recieved the OC and CC from the builder as of now. Kindly suggest on what needs to be done.

1 Like

MAHENDRA (advocate)     29 December 2010

Dear Vivek,

as my my opinion, generally following papers and documents are required for the registration of the society

viz;

property card

7/12/ extract

municipal corporation work commence certificate

completion certificate

approved plan

Non agricultural order

ULC order 

ANY other papers and documents as per the requirement of Dy. registrar or officer in charge.

the names of adhoc committee members/ chief promoters along with their name,  designation, age address & signature  etc.,

Prescribed Application form bearing the signatures of members along with the copy of their respective registered agreements.   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register