Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajithkumar   10 August 2016

Forged documents

Dear All,

My father had purchased a land in late 70s. The original document is still under his posession. In the year 2006 he applied for patta. The patta in his name was obtained. On physical verification we found that the land is still vacant. Now when we checked  EC till  the current period, we found that my father together with a power agent(A) had sold the land to 2 persons (B&C) on the same date by subdividing the land into two halfs. Then later after one year both (B & C) together sold the land to a single person (D). The power as claimed is nver given to any body and all the original documents and patta is availabel in our posession. Please advice me on the next move? what is the quick way to resolve the forged documents? will the forgery come under civil or criminal case? on what head should we fiel teh FIR so as to get earcly action?Please help me out

Learning

4 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     10 August 2016

such things are becoming common now a days due to increase in land value. Such persons are making inquries and creating documents by impersonating the title holder. you have to file police complaint with necessary proof against all the persons who created the false documents.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     10 August 2016

File a criminal case of forgery

ajithkumar   11 August 2016

Thanks Mr.Sravan and Mr, Saravanan.

Further, On what background do we need to file police complaint. I need the complaint to be very effective. Please help me with the sections? today morning when we tried to file a complaint, Inspector over there hesitated to take criminal case instead they asked to add the clause like the complaint can be withdrawn if required. But why they are hesitating to take  teh complain?

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     11 August 2016

The remedy under both civil and criminal law is available to you. Remember that while drafting a poilice complaint or a court complaint, the sections dont hold as much importance as the descripttion of the transaction which led to the offence. Sections can be added as per the ingerdients even if not mentioned in the title of the complaint, but the contents and body of the complaint need to be dealt with properly. Have it drafted by an able counsel before submitting it.

Even if you have to pay the counsel some small amount, the same shall help you in saving a highly valuable property.

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register