LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chatriyan (Engineer)     02 January 2014

Forged document identification by ink aging technique

A client gives a blank stamp paper signed,when asked by a lawer(criminal) to file a writ in high court,after a period of 6 months.The lawyer cheats the client to the tune of Rs 15 00 000,by selling a fraudulent land.he takes all evidence from the client.The client  files case with SP,during police enquiry the fraudulent lawyer comes to the police station and submitts ,the blank stamp paper which was earlier signed by the client to file the writ as the client was paid full amount and client has given him the acceptance receipt.

I would like to know how the client can prove that the lawyer has used the blank stamp paper signed by him as a document against him.

The client can get the money only if he proves it is forged document,by identifying he has signed the long before and the fraudulent lawyer has written the statement recently.i.e to prove that the content of the stamp paper were written without the client knowledge.

this can be done with laser desorption mass spectroscopy or by Ink aging technic.is there a facility in India and wether the judges will take this as evidence and hammer the culprit lawyer.

If the culprit lawyer escapes the law of land ,he will become detrimental to the society as whole.

Learning

10 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     02 January 2014

Dear Querist

the indian evidence act has the provision of opinion hand writing expert, ink aging, document aging, forensic lab Reports.

read section 45. Opinions of experts.- When the Court has to form an opinion upon a point of foreign law, or of science, or art, or as to identity of handwriting 2[ or finger impressions], the opinions upon that point of persons specially skilled in such foreign law, science or art, 3[ or in questions as to identity of handwriting] 2[ or finger impressions] are relevant facts. Such persons are called experts.

Illustrations

(a) The questions is, whether the death of A was caused by poison. The opinions of experts as to the symptoms produced by the poison by which A is supposed to have died, are relevant.
(b) The question is, whether A, at the time of doing a certain act, was, by reason of unsoundness of mind, incapable of knowing the nature of the act, or that he was doing what was either wrong or contrary to law. The opinions of experts upon the question whether the symptoms exhibited by A commonly show unsoundness of mind, and whether such unsoundness of mind usually renders persons incapable of knowing the nature of the acts which they do, or of knowing that what they do is either wrong or contrary to law, are relevant.
(c) The question is, whether a certain document was written by A. Another document is produced which is proved or admitted to have been written by A. The opinions of experts on the question whether the two documents were written by the same person or by different persons, are relevant.

Chatriyan (Engineer)     02 January 2014

I went through some of the judgements from Madras High  Court,where a document was tampred and plenty of things were added after getting a sign on blank document.The High court sent for CFL Hydrabad.The CFL did not give any opinion on ink writing that was done latter.The Judges passed the verdict in favor of accused.

This is a classic case,where the lawyer gets the client sign the document in blank stamp paper (telling him requierd for filling writ in High court and lack of time) instead utilises the same document to fill in his hand writing ,He has returned the money that he ows the client i.e making the stamp paper as acceptance receipt.

If there are any experts who can Identify the dates of writing,because the client signed and gave the paper 6 months back and the culprit lawyer used that after a period of 6 months.acceptable to High court pls suggest the forensic lab and Experts name.which would be usefull.

Joseph Wilfred (Voluntarily Retired from Indian Overseas Bank)     02 January 2014

DEAR MR. CHATRIYAN

ARE YOU PLAYING WITH THE FORUM MEMBERS ? YOU HAVE ALREADY ASKED THIS QUESTION IN INSTALMENTS AND WHEN I REPLIED EACH TIME YOU DISCLOSED ONLY A PART OF IT WITHOUT DISCLOSING THE ENTIRE MATTER .FINALLY YOU REPLIED THAT THE CULPRIT LAWYER IS RELATED TO ONE OF THE MINISTERS IN TAMIL NADU . I HAVE WASTED MY TIME FOR REPLYING TO YOU EACH TIME . YOU DID NOT DISCLOSE THE POLICE COMPLAINT MATTER . THEN ONLY YOU DISCLOSED THE POLICE COMPLAINT MATTER . THE LAST REPLY I WROTE WAS ON THE MIDNIGHT / EARLY MORNING OF 1 ST JANUARY 2014 . YOU HAVE STATED THAT THE CLIENT IS FROM TAMIL NADU . I DOUBT YOUR GENUINENESS IN THIS MATTER AS YOU MAY BE A PART OF THE FRAUD . YOU HAVE STATED THAT ONLY IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES YOU ARE HAVING THE EXPERTISE TO DETERMINE THE AGE OF THE INK. I ONLY WROTE TO YOU THAT THERE IS A GOVERNMENT LABORATORY IN HYDERABAD AND THE MADRAS HIGH COURT HAD SENT A CHECK FOR VERIFICATION OF THE AGE OF THE INK . NOW YOU HAVE AGAIN COME TO THE FORUM BY PUTTING YOUR QUESTION IN A DIFFERENT WAY . MR . KALAISELVAN ALSO WROTE TO YOU IN THIS MATTER . WITH SOME OTHER ILLEGAL INTENTION YOU HAVE DRAGGED THE NAME OF THE MINISTER FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF TAMIL NADU . I HAD NO OTHER GO BUT TO REPORT THIS ENTIRE MATTER TO THE CHIEF MINISTER'S CELL FOR DRAGGING ONE OF THE MINISTERS IN THIS FRAUD . I WILL WRITE TO THE CHIEF MINISTER;S CELL TO INVESTIGATE YOU FIRST FOR DRAGGING THE NAME OF THE MINISTER . FOR THIS I HAVE ALSO REPLIED ABOUT A WRIT PETITION IN THE MADURAI BENCH OF THE MADRAS HIGH COURT HOW A MINISTER HAD LOST HIS BERTH BECAUSE OF THAT WRIT PETITION . WHATEVER I HAVE WRITTEN WAS NOTHING BUT TRUTH ONLY . BUT ONLY YOU ARE PLAYING WITH THE FORUM MEMBERS . WHY YOU HAVE NOT DISCLOSED THE CLIENT'S NAME ALL THESE DAYS AND YOU ARE WRITING ON HIS BEHALF . THE TAMIL NADU POLICE WILL GET INTO THE TRUTH ONCE THEY INVESTIGATE YOU. I CAN TAKE THE ENTIRE MATTERS YOU HAVE POSTED FOR MORE THAN 10 DAYS AND THE REPLY GIVEN BY ME AND " ATTACH " A FILE IN THIS FORUM ITSELF , SO THAT THE FORUM MEMBERS WILL KNOW HOW YOU KEPT EVERYTHING A SECRET AND AFTER REPEATED QUESTIONING YOU DISCLOSED ONE BY ONE AND I ALSO BELIEVED YOU AND REPLIED TO YOU TILL THE MIDNIGHT / EARLY MORNING OF 1ST JANUARY 2014. I AM SURE THAT YOU HAVE ALSO TAKEN MONEY FROM THAT ELDERLY PERSON ON THE PRETEXT OF HELPING HIM .NOW IN YOUR QUERY WHY YOU HAVE HIDDEN THE FACT THAT THE PROPERTY BELONGS TO HR&CE DEPARTMENT AND THE REGISTRAR HAD WRITTEN TO THE HR&CE DEPARTMENT ABOUT THIS REGISTRATION OF THE PROPERTY AND THE REGISTRAR HAD RECEIVED A REPLY TO IMPOUND THE DOCUMENT WITHOUT REGISTERING IT .LET THE POLICE DEPARTMENT FIND OUT THE TRUTH .- JOSEPH WILFRED - 02/01/ 2014 AT 19.45 HRS .  

Chatriyan (Engineer)     03 January 2014

Mr.Joseph,

Don't be upset.what is wrong in putting this question to open forum,you get plenty of opinions based on that we can help the elderly client to overcome the problem.I will be much happy if this case is throughly investigated by the police.The elderly client will certainly get the justice and the culprit will go behind bars.when you give your opinion it does not mean ,I should rush to you with all the available evidence,already the client has been taken for a ride in the name of faith and spirituality to God.once again the same mistake should not be repeated.

I should thank God, I have not reveled  the name of Culprit lawyer or the suspected minister.If I get tangible evidence.It will be there in the forum for members to view.

If you were following the questions,I have raised then you will know full history of the case.I have put every thing about the case in the public domain,so that no other common man will be cheated by getting a sign in blank paper by any one,this includes lawyers.

The general public lacks knowledge in law and this should not be taken as advantage by Lawyers in cheating their own client.

What ever I have raised in above question,it has been done by going through more than 50 verdicts of similar type of case.Our country lacks technology and expertise in finding the age of written documents ink,to be precise the date when it was signed and the date when it was filled up.

The lawyers like you,if interested in general public should strive to get this technology to India ,so that common man does not get cheated after getting signed in a blank paper.

I don't know why you are getting agitated so much.when I pose this question in public domain,saved by God.

"The truth will triumph" finally with God's grace and Good lawyers.

Joseph Wilfred (Voluntarily Retired from Indian Overseas Bank)     03 January 2014

DEAR MR. CHATRIYAN

DON'T TRY TO DIVERT THE ATTENTION OF THE FORUM MEMBERS AS IF I HAVE CALLED YOU WITH AN ASSURANCE THAT I WILL SETTLE THE MATTER . AT NO POINT OF TIME I TOLD YOU TO COME TO ME . I WILL ASK THE FORUM TO PUT YOUR PREVIOUS QUESTIONS YOU POSTED IN THESE COLUMNS AND HOW I HAD TO ELICIT THE INFORMATION FROM YOU ONE BY ONE WHICH YOU PROVIDED NOT AT ONE STROKE BUT IT MAY BE IN 10 INSTALMENTS AFTER I PUT THE QUESTIONS TO YOU ONE BY ONE .DID YOU NOT WRITE IN THESE COLUMNS THAT IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES THERE ARE PROCEDURES TO VERIFY THE AGE OF THE INK AND THAT WHETHER THE HIGH COURT WILL SEND THE STAMP PAPERS TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY ? DID I NOT EXPLAIN TO YOU ABOUT THE MADRAS HIGH COURT JUDGEMENT AND ABOUT THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT IN HYDERABAD WHERE A CHECK WAS SENT TO VERIFY THE AGE OF THE INK ? DID I NOT WRITE TO YOU IN THESE FORUM ABOUT THE MADURAI BENCH OF THE MADRAS HIGH COURT WRIT PETITION AND WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT? DID YOU NOT WRITE IN THESE FORUM THAT THE ADVOCATE IS RELATED TO A MINISTER IN TAMIL NADU AND BOTH ARE TELUGU SPEAKING PERSONS? DID I NOT REPLY TO THAT OUR HONORABLE CHIEF MINISTER WILL NOT TOLERATE HER PARTY MEN IF THEY ARE FOUND TO BE INVOLVED IN ANY MATTER THAT WILL SPOIL THE IMAGE OF THE PARTY ? DID I NOT TELL YOU TO LODGE A POLICE COMPLAINT AND FORWARD COPIES TO THE CONCERNED AUTHORITIES ? ONLY AFTER THAT YOU CAME OUT WITH THE ANSWER THAT THE ELDERLY PERSON HAD LODGED A POLICE COMPLAINT AND THE ADVOCATE HAD USED ONE OF THE STAMP PAPERS SIGNED BY HIM . ONLY THEREAFTER I TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO APPROACH THE HIGH COURT FOR A DIRECTION IN THIS MATTER . SINCE ON 31ST, I WAS AWAKE FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT TILL THE EARLY MORNING WHEN I REPLIED TO YOU I QUOTED THE SECTION AS Cr.P.C 482 INSTEAD OF A WRIT PETITION UNDER ARTICLE 226 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA SINCE NO LOWER JUDICIARY IS INVOLVED IN THIS MATTER AND ONE CAN APPROACH THE HIGH COURT UNDER SECTION 482 OF Cr.P.C. ONLY IF GROSS INJUSTICE HAD BEEN METED OUT TO THEM BY THE LOWER JUDICIARY . I WANTED TO RECTIFY THE SAME ON THE 1ST OF JANUARY 2014 , BUT I DID NOT OPEN THE COMPUTER ON 1ST BECAUSE I SLEPT ONLY AT 05.30 A.M ONLY ON THE 1ST OF JANUARY 2014 . MY LAST REPLY TO YOU WAS ON THE MIDNIGHT OF 31ST AND THE EARLY MORNING OF 1ST JANUARY 2014 . ALL MY REPLIES WERE ONLY THROUGH THIS FORUM . NOW YOU ARE CHANGING THE TOPIC AS IF I CALLED YOU TO SETTLE THE MATTER . THIS SHOWS THAT YOU ARE HAND IN GLOVE WITH THE ADVOCATE AND THE POOR ELDERLY PERSON BELIEVED YOU AND HAD BOUGHT THE GOVERNMENT LAND . EVEN NOW YOU ARE PRETENDING AS IF YOU ARE SUPPORTING THAT ELDERLY PERSON AND THIS IS ONLY FOR MONEY . YOU HAVE ALREADY SAID THAT THE ELDERLY PERSON IS AN EDUCATED PERSON AND WAS IN HIGH POSITION . WHY YOU ARE NOT ALLOWING HIM TO WRITE IN THESE COLUMNS . I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN TO YOU IN THESE COLUMNS THAT I HAVE SEEN ALMOST 75% OF THE CHEATS AND IF ANYBODY WANTS TO CHEAT ME , THEN HE MUST FIND OUT A NEW WAY . NOW YOU HAVE DONE THIS IN A NOVEL WAY . YOU HAVE TAUGHT A LESSON FOR ME THROUGH THIS FORUM . ANYWAY YOU GO AHEAD AND LET THE ELDERLY PERSON KEEP BELIEVING YOU TILL HE KNOWS THAT , YOU ARE THE ROOT CAUSE FOR THIS PROBLEM . AGAIN I AM REPEATING TO YOU THAT AT NO POINT OF TIME I HAVE CALLED YOU AND GAVE ASSURANCE THAT I WILL SETTLE THE MATTER . IF YOU REPEAT THIS ALLEGATION ON ME FOR ANOTHER TIME , THEN I HAD NO OTHER GO BUT TO FILE A COMPLAINT ON YOU UNDER THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT 2010 AS AMENDED TILL DATE TO DEFAME MY NAME THROUGH THE ELECTRONIC MEDIA . DON'T THINK IT IS DIFFICULT TO FIND OUT YOUR LOCATION . -JOSEPH WILFRED - 03/01/2014 AT  19.36 HRS         

Chatriyan (Engineer)     04 January 2014

Mr Joseph,

With all respect to you,you have gone through all the thread,appreciate that.you may very well approach the authorities with good intention to help the common man.I have posted everything about the a Elderly person,How he is going through the way ,He was cheated by a person whom he had trusted more than his son's ,by signing the blank stamp paper and giving it to the culprit lawyer.your wild allegations make me think twice,wether I have been exchanging the information is trustworthy.

Is there a single judgement,where the fraud has been uncovered by subjecting the Document for finding the age of writing,I hope you will not give me straight answer.I have mentioned it is possible in other countries but why not in India,which has worlds second largest population.the criminals are there in all the field who cheat by this dubious method of getting their sign and filling up the content later,why we don't have a system to uncover thus fraud.If you are genuine and want common man in society not to duffer of this fraud please file or take action legally to rectify this problem.

I am a freelance journalist in my rest period,I will take up this matter try to install a system which checks these type of fraud and hope right thinking people will join my fight.

I assure you the elderly person will get fair justice and the culprit lawyer will be punished with the help of good lawyers.once again let me tell you me or the client are non political people but have great respect for Tamil Nadu CM,for her brave decisions , for that matter when we appreciate her ,we cannot say same for her party men .

Any way thanks for your inputs.

Joseph Wilfred (Voluntarily Retired from Indian Overseas Bank)     04 January 2014

TO

MR. CHATRIYAN

YOUR VERY CLEVER IN PUTTING THE WORDS AND TURNING THE TABLES ON ANYBODY . DID YOU " SHARE ANYTHING TO ME IN PRIVATE  OVERLOOKING THIS FORUM " . YOU POSTED ONE BY ONE IN THIS FORUM ONLY FOR THE QUESTIONS RAISED BY ME ONLY IN THIS FORUM . DID YOU WRITE IN THIS FORUM THAT THERE ARE METHODS TO IDENTIFY THE AGE OF THE INK IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES AND WHY NOT THERE IS NO FACILITY IN INDIA WHICH HAS THE SECOND LARGEST POPULATION IN THE WORLD . YOU ARE TWISTING THE WORDS VERY CLEVERLY TO SHIFT THE BLAME ON ME . YOU BEING A FREE LANCE JOURNALIST WHAT YOU WILL DO ME . I WILL ATTACH YOUR QUESTIONS POSTED IN THESE COLUMNS ONE BY ONE AND MY REPLY TO THAT IN THIS FORUM . LET THE FORUM MEMBERS KNOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE . HEREAFTER I WILL NOT REPLY TO ANY OF YOUR ALLEGATIONS AGAINST ME AND I WILL BRUSH EVERYTHING BUT I WILL UNMASK YOUR DUBIOUS METHODS TO THE FORUM MEMBERS . I AM SURE ABOUT ONE THING . IF THE CONCERNED DEPARTMENT INVESTIGATE YOU , THE WHOLE TRUTH WILL COME OUT . YOU WERE BOLD ENOUGH TO NAME A LAWYER AS A CRIMINAL AND AS A CULPRIT IN THE LAWYERS FORUM ITSELF . NOW THE ADVOCATE IS NOT THE CULPRIT , BUT YOU ARE THE CULPRIT WHO BROKERED BETWEEN THE ADVOCATE AND THE ELDERLY PERSON . I WILL BRING OUT THE TRUTH IN THIS MATTER AND LET EVERYBODY KNOW THAT WHO IS THE CULPRIT / CRIMINAL THROUGH THE MEDIA . TILL THEN I WILL NOT REPLY TO ANY OF YOUR ALLEGATIONS YOU POST IN THESE COLUMNS ABOUT ME . FOR THAT YOU DON'T THINK THAT YOU CAN POST ANYTHING ABOUT ME IN THIS COLUMN. KEEP IN MIND ABOUT THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT BEFORE POSTING ABOUT ANYBODY IN THE ELECTRONIC MEDIA . I WILL WRITE ABOUT THIS MATTER IN THE TIMES OF INDIA ALSO AND LET THE MATTER COME OUT . YOU CANNOT KEEP ANYTHING SECRET KNOWING THAT A GOVERNMENT LAND HAD BEEN SOLD WITHOUT DISCLOSING THE TRUTH TO THE CONCERNED AUTHORITIES FOR INVESTIGATION . THAT ITSELF IS AN OFFENCE . IF YOU DID NOT GET ANYTHING DONE BY THE POLICE DEPARTMENT WHICH IS UNDER THE CONTROL OF OUR HONORABLE CHIEF MINISTER THEN YOU APPROACH THE JUDICIARY FOR JUSTICE . WHY YOU ARE KEEPING QUIET IS THAT IS THE WHOLE TRUTH WILL COME OUT - JOSEPH WILFRED - 04/01/2014 AT 11.57 HRS.        

Chatriyan (Engineer)     04 January 2014

Mr.Joseph,

With all respect to you,The client as well as me gained some useful information from your writing,that Writ petition does not require Stamp paper to be filed in the high court,This was the pretext how the culprit lawyer got the blank stamp papers signed from him,later used the same against papers against the client .

Being an Engineer,I know the information technology act very well.If you are interested please google Ink aging technique around the world as well as how it is used in other countries as finding the veracity of document.

Any way ,when a bad impression is created about a person then what ever I could I have posted but your allegation,I am in coalition with the bad Lawyer is indigestible.

Thank you very much for all the useful inputs that you have given through the forum.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     12 June 2017

Chinese technology can precisely find out the age of the ink. Very useful in forged documents.

Bhaskaran Advocate (Lawyer)     15 August 2017

Don't type in capital letters it is not readable. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register