Forcible eviction of sick relative

My sister had been staying at a flat and had to be admitted into the hospital. The landlord had given notice for her to leave but she overstayed her notice. Now she is ready to leave. But the landlord is threatening to hasten it by throwing her things outside. What can be done ? Only a representative is near the flat. No relatives our near. Can we let police know as a precautionary measure ? This is supposed to happen very soon. What can be done to stop forcible entry and throwing of items outside ?

Lawyer in

You can give police complaint. 



Yes a police complaint will be time effectice than any Court's order on injunction.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu