Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin kumar Live Life   30 April 2019

Force to Resignation on Negative BGV by previous employer

Dear Sir/Mam,

On 26th APR 2019, suddenly my boss came to me and asked me to put resignation due to negative background verification by previous employer,my joining date is 19 dec 2018,after more than 4 months of joining how can they asked me to resign,Please guide me

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 April 2019

An employer can terminate without asking you to resign if you have provided incorrect information in your application for the post.  However, you may convince them about such negative background verification and your performance in the work for four months.  The appointment terms and conditions are not stated by you, as many employers mandate 6 months probation period for observing the attitude, work knowledge, efficiency and background checking.

An employer can terminate without asking you to resign if you have provided incorrect information in your application for the post.  However, you may convince them about such negative background verification and your performance in the work for four months.  The appointment terms and conditions are not stated by you, as many employers mandate 6 months probation period for observing the attitude, work knowledge, efficiency and background checking.

Nitin kumar Live Life   30 April 2019

But that previous employer have false statement,they said reliving letter not issuing by them,HR of previous company stat relieving letter is fake,how can they said the same when same reliving letter mail Received to me on their HR email id,now new HR of the company denied my service

Members can not judge as to whether a document is fake or genuine.

If the official that issued relieving order states officially to your employer, that it was not issued by him, it is deemed to be fabricated and forged until some one establishes that it is genuine.

File a Police complaint and also send the copy of such relieving order to TRUTH LABS for confirmation of signature.

Why should past employer say that and what is the personal benefit for him to deny the signature is not known to members.  But if the relieving order is really fake, they can even file a complaint against such ex-employee for fabricating and forging such relieving letter making the case more complicated as they are having such fake letter in their possession.

The issue raised by you in your query is as to whether Present employer can ask you to resign within four months and there was no query on your past employment at all.

The pointed guidance is that an employer can even dismiss/terminate the employee if it is known that employment is secured employment on false documents.

Where is the mistake and who is really guilty whether past employer, employee or present employer has to be decided by investigating agencies and not members?

Members can only presume facts basing on one sentence queries and facts are not known to them.

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 April 2019

You have the option not to succumb. However, the employer has the option to proceed against you and take action if it is proved that the allegation is proved.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register