Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KIRAN KUMAR K   12 March 2018

For land

dear sir I am Kiran from Bengaluru,
my grandfather have land of 52 gunta in Bengaluru, my grandfather currently has death, but RTC WILL SHOW OTHER NAME MEANS third party name.what can I do for become a my name in RTC.

please kindly give advice of same

Learning

14 Replies

S.N.Raj Kumar (Advocate)     12 March 2018

Dear brother, collect all revenue records & encumbrance certificate reflecting your grand father's name ( including  legal heirship certificate ) with respect of property then send representation to concerned authorities thereafter file a writ petion before the High court for cancell the third party name

1 Like

dear sir,
I have all revenue records and encumbrance certificate it's reflected my grandfather name
please kindly give further process
thanks,
Kiran

Ramalingam Amirthanayagam   12 March 2018

Sir one of my family members filed a civil suit in District subordinate Court but the jurisdiction is another district municif Court. Can we change the case to the jurisdictional Court?

In a civil court 8 legal heirs have been summoned for a land dispute which was settled as dhana settlement to two family members out of 10 members by my father without his consciousness and willingness. My father was misguided or cheated by them. My query here is should all the family members who have been summoned attend the court and file the counter and maintain the case?
Please guide me sir

dear Kiran, pl.send all details to concerned revenue authorities through your elabarate representatin . thereafter file a writ petion before the high court. they will issue nessary orders

1 Like

Dear brother, u can file a transfer petition before the High court

ramalingam sir can i have ur contact no. mine is 9841127561

Prakash Seervi Prakash Seervi   12 March 2018

sir me and my big brother purches shop comrcail brother is maried 2014 his 2 doughter and wife wife is re- marrige but proparty transfer my name
plz advise

sir proparity is joint purches sir

elabarate representatin means in court

SN RAJKUMAR sir, I am Ramalingam, my mobile number is 7904360421

dear prakash, ask ur brother to execute release deed in favour of his 50% undivided share, after release deed excucuted in ur favour u will became a absolute owner of the property

1 Like

Kiran ji, u have to state every thing with respect of property in your representation

sir my brother is expiry in accdent on 02/07/2017 so varisdar wife and 2 years doughter
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register