Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay   02 June 2018

Fnf on hold

Dear Sir

I would like to inform you that I had submitted my one-month notice to the company, but company relive me within a week through the mail and I had submitted all assets with all pendency of govt EMD submitted against tenders to my senior with all information with hard copies after 45 days I have asked for my FNF and relieving letter.

I have received mail..................

This mail is in regards to the FNF settlement.

There is a amount of Rs 45000/- still to be recovered  from the tenders deposit, i.e. at Jabalpur Cantt Board Rs. 15000/-,and at CMOMC Neemuch Rs. 30000/-.

Until and unless the pendency is not sorted, the FNF would be on hold

Would request you to please get it sorted soon, so that we can process with FNF.

I want to know after relieving  from the job, I am the responsible to clear all pending and this is right to stop FNF ..... 

Learning

4 Replies

Siddharth Jain   03 June 2018

company can't put your salary on hold under such contingency.
you should serve a legal notice to your ex employer asking him to clear your lawful dues as well as damages, interest and notice feeand if he doesn't adhere, you can proceed to file a suit for recovery against him.

For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 June 2018

Did establish pay money to you in your account and you paid from you’re a/c for said EMD?

Or IT was paid from company’s Bank a/c and receipt was issued in the name of company and you have submitted the receipts under proper acknowledgment.

To whom the establishment would refund the EMD ; you or your past employuer?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 June 2018

You may write to good offices of appointing authority, MD,CEO and explain the matter and ask to release your FnF statement and FnF payouts.

Ajay   06 June 2018

Sir 

I am doing govt tender only the EMD amount transfer only through company account to direct government department and the EMD is refundable if we not get any order, the department refunded the EMD directly to the depositor's account, I am doing all documentation only and all details handover to the Head of the department at the time of relieving from the job, but the company incest me to do all procedure to refund of all EMD, after relieving from the job otherwise they hold my F&F .......When I had submitted one month notice they relieved me within a week and told me the F&F will be clear within a 45 days. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register