Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram   15 May 2016

Flase 498a

Hi ,

My wife went to delivery to their mother home on Jan 22 2015 and delivered a baby boy on feb 24th 2015 after that she didn’t came to my house. Up to last year may 2015 every alter weeks I am visiting their home to see my baby and wife. I asked their parents we will go my home with my wife and baby

Suddenly after few days there put a false 498a case on me included my father and mother also. After that one lawyer came and demanded 30 lakhs on October and he suggested go with mutual divorce

We didn’t agree

FIR is filed on December 14th for 498a still no charge sheet filed I didn’t see my baby boy from past 1 year

Seriously I have not taken any dowry and I never demanded any amount from them (there mentioned in the FIR as I have taken 5 lakhs and demanded another 10 lakhs amount)

My mother and father are not staying with me (my parents visited just 2 times)

What should I do please help me

Thanks in advance

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     15 May 2016

Sir, 

Please share the copy of the FIR to get the correct opinion, If you feel that the contents of the same are false and groundless you can get the same quashed by the High Court. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

https://kapilchandnaadvocate.wordpress.com/

A walk alone (-)     15 May 2016

Nothing to be worried. If charge sheet is not filed yet then apply for quash at initial stage. Keep in touch with police . No need to pay money once you quash it you can easily obtain divorce on cruelty ground. As she desert you and put false allegations on you, she will not get any money.

vinay (employee)     15 May 2016

Hi sir my wife filed false 498a on Ms and the case is registered from pstation on January, now we came to know that my hearing in sanga reddy family court hearing on 17th may. This is completely false case since in FIR she wrote they have given sridhan as 5 lakhs with 2 lakhs dowry, all the proofs with her college fees are there with me. In the mean time I also applied legal divorce from my end . Plz tell me what is the process to get out if this 498a and the professional lawyers had to rethink on this, since this weapon is using by wife's without any reason. I also want their full family in jail what should I do. Please suggest me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register