Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sankar P (supervisor)     25 September 2015

First questioning in ipc

Dear LCI Experts,

My Mother-in-law filled FIR Against me in sec 452, 294b, 324, 506ii last year,

Police completed and submitted the charge sheet in court . Now the i want  to know about the Trial and First questioning and other process with some explanation , so i can aware of this legal terms to undergo this process succesfully.

Kindly guide me sir,

Many Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     26 September 2015

Have U received summons? have U engaged a lawyer?

Rishi   28 December 2020

Hi, We are the tenant who were renting a shop over 40years. The shop owner put the lock overnight by involving the local police with an intention to get the shop back from us. Somehow, we broke the lock and open the shop again, but the shop owner managed to file a case against of us (10 members in family, and one of my workers). we received a notice from the court which has IPC 147,  452,   427,  447,  323,  120-B. We are now working with our local lawyer to get a bail, but seems difficult. Can I have some advise or solution to follow? we certainly don't want to get behind the bars. In addition- our worker whose name was in FIR, has left the work and runaway from the town. Can this create a problem for us? We also worried that shop owner may put his locks again the shop overnight. any remedy for the same ? Thanks and Best Regards

Ris

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register