LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gayathri (none)     05 July 2013

Fir against police officails

I am a woman and was tortured by police officails in illegal custody for  2 days,accused police have also submitted false /forged documents in court,i filed a private complaint before magistarte court for which FIR was registered under many cognisable sections of IPC,the police did not arrest & chargesheet teh accused police officals and instead filed C summary stating i did not come to the station to give evidences,i appraoched high court ,the high court told that the magistarte has full powers U/s 156(3) to direct investigation ,but for the last one year the magistarte has not taken any action on the high court order  what should i do.,can i approach high court and ask for arrest of the accused police officials ,any judgements ,citations would be of help,asking high court to arrest the accused.pls help.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     05 July 2013

it is not clear from your query on what charges you were arrested and why they kept you for two days in the jail because already you had said that you had filed private complaint then file any evidences if you have to court in another petition 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 July 2013

come with facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register