filling case agaist rcr

sir rcr decree is passed in favour of my wife.so i waited for her to join me for about two months but she hasnt come to co habit me.so i hv filled the case agaist rcr in high court of guj.i just want to know that if she gets summons from high court then within how many days she will hv to reply to court?what happens if she never reply?.i hv also filled devorce case there.

High court will look into the matter and if needed will review it and will maintain it or over



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x