Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jagpal Singh (xyz)     05 February 2011

Filling RCR and difference between stay order and AB

REF: 498A/ 406

Dear lawyers

I have two questions:

A) What is difference between stay order and Anticipatory bail (AB)?

Some people have taken stay order before FIR filed and then filed AB but I understand stayorder is a notice period and attaches in AB itself. Stay order and AB are same. How come 498A victims took stay order before FIR is filed and then applied AB to make inlaws demands down whilst doing negotiation. Please clarify

B) RCR - What is the approx. fees and copies  required to file? Some lawyer told me he needs to file 20 copies of RCR to different places ?

I understand he is misleading me. Can you please give me correct info.?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Learning

3 Replies

ADV Rajesh KASRIJA (ADVOCATE)     05 February 2011

When we file anticipatory bail application (before arrest) In court of Distt. & Session judge Or Honb’le high court along with main application we also file interim stay application. In the same application court shall notice to state or opposite party notice mean while court may order for interim stay till disposal of the main application.   

B. please tell me the full form of RCR

jagpal Singh (xyz)     05 February 2011

Hi

A) Thanks for your reply but still you have not clarified if there is any stay arrest besides AB and can be taken before FIR. Can you please explain in detail?

B) RCR means Restitution of Conjugal Rights. Petition for RCR is filed a spouse intending to join back the other spouse who deserted the petitioner.

Awaiting your reply.

ADV Rajesh KASRIJA (ADVOCATE)     05 February 2011

A)     Yes we can file Blanket Bail application before the FIR.

B)       I think u r misleading by your Lawyer. Fee for certified copies is approx. 20/-

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register