LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishnaya vasudevaya (--)     27 February 2015

Filing perjury / defamation case

I got married in December 2012. We stayed together for 2 years. Since november 2014 she left to her parents place. She filed section 125 claiming maintenance. She made all false allegations in the case. 

We went for out of court settlement to save the marriage. But my wife threatened that she will commit suicide if I don't divorce her. Hence I agreed for MCD. she has withdrawn the section 125 case.

I have filed RCR case but I haven't withdrawn the case yet. Since she has made all false allegations like she was mentally and physically tortured, she was under house arrest for 2 years can I file perjury case against her stating that she has made a false case against me. 

In MCD, she did not claim for any alimony so I can prove the allegations made in section 125 case are false. Section 125 case was filed in Gujarat. Should I approach the same court and file the perjury case? Can I also file defamation case against her family and claim money. 

Please provide the suggestions ASAP. 

Learning

5 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     27 February 2015

u can neither file perjury case nor defamation case as both cases are not made out.

thanks,

press click to talk option for  more legal advice on phone.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     27 February 2015

You said the 125 case in whicch she made false allegations has been withdrawn so dont complicate.get mcd within a year and proceed with a new life

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     28 February 2015

Do nolt implicate yourself in doing so. If she is not happy with you nor yourself, go for MCD  and relieve yourself start fresh life. Quality of life is significant rather than fighting and wasting time.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 March 2015

You do not have grounds for perjury case against her.  If she is not willing to live with your anymore, better go for MCD and avail the chance.

AMAN KONARK MODI   30 June 2016

DEAR PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE JUDGMENT OF THE DEFAMATION AS TO BE FILED IN CASE OF 499 IPC FOR AGAINST FALSE 498a CASE IN WHICH GET ACQUITTAL TO BE SUED ON WOMAN WHO FILE FALSE FIR AGAINST PERSON

SUPREME COURT JUDGMENT

BOMBAY HIGH COURT JUDGMENT PLEASE

AS I AM UNABLE TO FIND THEM

PLEASE HELP IN BY PROVIDING THOSE JUDMENT COPY IN PDF PLEASE

LLOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR KIND COOPERATION, HELP HOPE AND GUIDANCE PLEASE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register