Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

qader (clerk)     16 February 2016

Filing of false dowry case by wife

Dear Sir/Madam,

My brother got married in the year 2008. He has two children. However, now his life has become a hell, because his wife has been  torturing him mentally. This has been happening for the past few years. He is however, tolerating all this just for the sake of kids. Two years back, after intense fight with the my brother, she even approached  the Police and dragged my brother and some of my other relatives also accusing them of harassing her. The Police that time counselled both of them and they were staying together. Since she did not want to live with our parents, the police directed my brother to stay with her  parents home and he obliged accordingly.

Now she is quarrelling with him for every minor issues. As her mental torture to him has become intolerable now, he has decided to stay in his parents home, as there are nobody to take care of them, but she is not willing to stay with my parents.  She is now threatening to file dowry  case against my brother and some of my relatives (my parents, my wife and my wife’s sister etc.,) stating that my brother is doing all this on the best of my relatives.

In view of the above, kindly advise how my brother can get rid of her. Also please advise the remedies available for us to foil her attempt to drag  my brother and other relatives into false harassment case.

I look forward to your prompt response.

With best regards

Rahmat Khan

Hyderabad

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register