LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Northern Queen (Manager)     03 November 2013

Fight false 498a - a law that is destroying indian families

Something is rotten in the Indian Judicial System - something so corrupt and evil, it is killing the very foundation of Indian family life. Honest, decent people are being caught up in this biased and very badly flawed IPC 498a Act.

Every day, a 498a fake troll (i refer to the term troll instead of woman, because it's an appropriate name in my opinion) is making a false claim, all for the sake of a large divorce settlement and not what it's originally intended for. These trolls are destroying the very sanctity of marriage by casting their rupee filled, She Devil eyes and carefully manicured blood red painted nails on a big pot of gold, by legally using the courts to do it.  The Supreme Court calls it legal terrorism, i call it Legal Theft .  They are actively having a direct affect on new relationships and future marriage.  The real genuine victims are suffering because of these trolls.

If you are a sufferer, do not stand down - do not show fear - fight for justice and for your innocence.  Change laws so this offence is made bailable and non cognisable. Don't be silenced by corruption in the courts and the Police - get advice from members of this forum - go to www.498a.org - write to the PM, get all your friends to write to the PM. Lobby to get this unfair Act changed. No other country in the world has this - is there any wonder why!  Don''t line the pockets of greedy Advocates who are Pro 498a - they make more money than the troll wife!

The innocent should not be tarred and feathered with the real culprits of 498a

Happy Diwali

Learning

3 Replies

498aindian (other)     03 November 2013

nice to see any lady speaking the truth about India from UK. Happy diwali to you madam.

1 Like

Udaya Shankar. C (Retired)     03 November 2013

Really a revolutionary lady spoke boldly very upright. The Law  should be a protective in nature . It should not be misused for settling personal issues.

1 Like

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     20 June 2015

I think even if we do NOT amend or roll back 498a DVC and other biased laws even then there are huge chances of success read HOW ?? and WHY !!. see If a case is proved false & with malafide intention done intentionally to take favorable orders from the court by lying knowingly very well about that/those lies then perjury must result in conviction of the lady who filed false case. surprisingly this relief is also available but hardly anyone has reached that deepest level. this needs persistence & constant perspiration & hard work

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register