LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avijit Dutta   25 September 2018

Fathers land property

There are two lands in my granffather's name.One is in our native village where my uncle is living with family, and another is in town where my father is living with family,this land is name of my grandfather but most of house is built by my father,
but now as the valuation is more in here in town's property my uncle wants to divide the property,
as we are living here for 30 years and paying the tax alone is there any plus point to get this property,
It is a one storyed building and it is very difficult to live two families together,
please give me any solution.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     25 September 2018

Dear querist,

As both properties are in name of your grandfather, it will he equally divided in share among legal heirs.

Assuming your grandfather has only two sons both have equal right 50:50 is property.

In case division is not possible in terms of property, money or any other kind can evolved.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Avijit Dutta   26 September 2018

Thank you Deepak sir,
Actually I have get an another information that the town's land is not in his name,
after his death some type of his withdrawl money was used to buy this land,
In registery both my father and uncle's name are there,and as i said most of the house built by my father and we are living,
is it make any difference or the same law follows.
Please give inforamation.
I will be thankful.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register