LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BITCOIN INDIA   14 October 2019

Father married thrice and cheating.

Hi everyone I am Krishna my dad's 1st wife's(deceased) son I am 25 should have been doing my masters in Airport management .
my dad who also has 2 more wife's and is retired primary school teacher(61) is not ready to pay for my college fee since I joined degree I worked at call centers to pay for my fee, hostel and college till degree.
But for my masters it's different i need 20 lakhs at least which I cannot make from job and study as well.

my dad is a rich man who gave 2nd wife 2 crore worth of house this year and 3rd wife 3 site which are costly as well and still holds 10 more site for himself and it's my father's father property(ancestral property) but when I ask him to pay for college fee he abuses me and refuses to pay this is going on since 2 years and I cannot afford to go to court which might take years of time and ruine my career.

Kindly help me with this matter.

Learning

2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   14 October 2019

Issue legal notice for partition and file suit for partition yes it takes years if you don't throw stone to tree no fruit will fall.if it is ancestral property then how can your father gift it to his second and third wife without consent of you.you post pone for two years of your higher studies and take this time to approach court with stay .surely your father will compromise.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     14 October 2019

Yes. Mr.Shashi Dhara has explained well. nothing to add. follow his advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register