Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raman Sharma ( )     28 November 2013

Father changed name aftr my 10+2 trouble while aply passport

Hi folks,

I am applying for a Passport. I just want a clarification regarding change in the name of my father. My father's name as per SSLC marks card is Dand Pani but his name was changed to Mohan Lal Sharma after few years of my school completion. I have affidavit for the name change and Newpaper Ads. Can somebody let me know what I am supposed to do in this situation as the name of my father is different in two important documents. As per my SSLC marks card the name is spelled as Dand Pani and in the Voter ID card and Aadhar Card it is Mohan Lal Sharma.

I went to CBSE for the correction/name change in SSLC certificate but they denied. 

Last month I have applied for passport but passport authorities not accepting the docs like my Voter ID card, Aadhar card, Address proof(all with new name), Afidavit and Name change Newspaper Ad. They said there is difference in Father's name in 10 marks sheet and Voter ID card although I have Newpaper Ad and Affidavit

Please help and advice how do I make my passport .............. It is very urgent.

Learning

1 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     28 November 2013

If your father is a Government employee or public sector employee, he should inform the change of name recordedly.  Is it done so? or is he changed his name officially?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register