Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     14 August 2012

Fate of caw complaint filed by wife

wife filed complaint in CAW cell.

after 20 days, CAW ppl. called husband over phone.

husband appeared and filed his statement.

now after 15 days of husband's statement, he is not again called by CAW.

what would be the fate of wife's complaint ?

FIR / no action ??

Learning

7 Replies

Rajan Bhasin (Law Student)     15 August 2012

Wait for the written request letter. In case they call again politely ask them to send notice. 

1 Like

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     16 August 2012

wait they will again call you to come and if you do not go they will finally will post notice by AD.

1 Like

rajiv_lodha (zz)     17 August 2012

There is no set rule, Its different practice in different places. Sometimes they send u letter, sometimes telephone rings, and remember MAAMUs may come to arrest u directly in enough Vit M is given by girl's side.

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     17 August 2012

Originally posted by : rajiv_lodha

There is no set rule, Its different practice in different places. Sometimes they send u letter, sometimes telephone rings, and remember MAAMUs may come to arrest u directly in enough Vit M is given by girl's side.

in such case, show the GR enclosed herewith.

Attached File : 764043029 no arrest in 498a 001.jpg, 764043029 no arrest in 498a 002.jpg downloaded: 226 times

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     17 August 2012

In my case I got 4 call from 4 differnet PS, I visit only 1 place, Other caw try to harass me in phone that many times but I always ignored as I already sent them my WS with Police guidlines and my intentions, inititially they called me, then sent notice,then sent again notice, then again, then again, then DCW notice me, then again by DCP,again by Local SHO,again by SDM.Its police duty to call you and your wish to go or not..I participate only in CAW, nanakpura regularly no body could harm me.

2 Like

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     18 August 2012

in my case IO asked her to submit a list of article but she did not. although I am not denied to return article but first come with a list then i ll see.

I always says CAW is noting just eyewash.

FIR TO HOGI HI TUM CO-OPERATE KARO YA NA KARO.F.I.R. KE LIYE IO KO KOI BAHANA NHI CHAIYE HOTA BAS LADKI KI WRITTEN COMPLAINT KAAFI HAI..I know many victim here who returned all her article but still trapped in 406.

3 Like

naives (Manager)     14 November 2014

totally agree with Mr Jain. my brothers in laws tried to take everything and a ransom amount and on top went to Mahila court...girls and their parents have completely lost it now...their 'dimaag' and their 'Morals'

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register