Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PC2000 (Tech. Support)     28 April 2014

Family stuck in usa

Dear Sir,

I went to USA on L2 dependent visa with my family (My wife on L1 from her company and my two kids 3 and 7 years old). Just after reaching US my started harresing me and told me that I should go back immidiately to India or she will leave no stone unturned to send me back. I was undergoing the treatment of Intestinal TB and doctors told me that I could go with my medicines to USA. But there my wife did my mental, physical and emotional harresment. She denied my treatment saying that she do not have any insurance and money as co. did not pay the salary and arranged for the insurance. She stopped giving me food and once she called the police as well. That time I handeled the situation but then again she threatened me she would call the police again with full preparation and frame charges against me. I was there in USA for 1.5 months and because os lack of proper food, medication and unhealthy environment my physical condition became worse. I lost 4 kg of weight during that time. 

I did not want to leave my kids with her but she refused totally and treatment there was so expensive that I could not manage. I was not even working there as I was on L2 visa which is a complete dependent visa and according to that she was totally responsible for everything I need financially. But she made such circumstances against me that I had to leave USA after 45 days.

Now here in India I am missing my family (my two kids) and because of that my physical condition is not getting better. I am in a lot of tension and because of that my condition is getting worse day by day.

I am requesting you to please suggest me what can I do to get my family back in India. Somebody suggested me that I should go to US embassy and request the ambasador to bring my family back. And copy the request to my wife's company. My wife was working for some other company earlier and there she had a bond but jumped the bond and joined the current company. She was not having her appointment letter till now from her company but at the time of visa processing the appointment letter is a must so her present company issued the appointment letter in back date after 7 years of her service in the present company.

I am telling you this because the company did a wrong thing here I guess. And the guy who suggested me to write a letter to US embassy also told me that if are being sent back by saying that my wife did not have insurance and my treatment is not possible in USA as not treatment is available for TB in USA then the US embassy will take action against the company and in turn the company will take action against her (my wife) that why she did that.

Plaese help what can I do to get back my family back in India.

Learning

1 Replies

fight (personal)     28 April 2014

Call 08882498498 for free legal advice from save Indian family forum. These are people who gave faced similar problems.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register