Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran Kiran (TL)     04 May 2016

Family property distribution

Hi,
We are two sons sons, already got married. 
After marriage, the parents distributed the property. The property’s are under brother’name, brother’s wife name and mother’s name.
What is the best way of getting those property’s under my wife’s name(my wife and my brothers wife are own sisters) only with least registration price or can I make general agreement between the family members legally having complete rights on . the Property should be only on my wife's name.
Please suggest.

Second Option: if the property should be on my name what is the best way..

Kiran    

Learning

2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     04 May 2016

1)  Ur property is divied under FOUR share. If u want to transfer all property in ur wife name then u need to transfer three share in ur wife name including ur share.

2) U need to pay 1% LBT stamp@4% and registration !5 or Rs. 30,000/- which is heigher on the present value of ur property as per government ready reckoner rate or market value which ever is heigher.

3) or Eigther make Release Deed or gift deed. please consult local lawyer for more information or call 9762366467.

Thanks

saravanan s (legal advisor)     04 May 2016

Your query is not clear.you had told that the property is partitioned between your brother,his wife and your mother. What about your share.havent you got it. If so whose share you want to transfer on your wife's name.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register