family property

My Father in law died 10yrs back he was working in BMC so after his demise husband got his job and BMC also aloted a rented 1RK to us my brother in law is adopted by my mother in law brother means by his mama all docuemnts like pan card , aadhar card is in name of (Jadhav) which is is mama surname he also got his job when he pass away but brother in law is staying with us only before his marriage everthing was ok but now he has got married we ask him to look for another accomodation he said i will not i also have share in this house means my husband house which is alloted by his office to him .

Pls guide me is he still legally say this?


Legally he has no right in the property as it is allotted solely to your husband.....


thanks for your prompt reply can u pls provide me more information like according to which section he cant ask for share o


Yes he has not any right,in your any property.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu