LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NIKHIL VERMA   21 March 2017

Family issues

I am the only son of my parents reaching 80 years. My wife and In laws are always forcing in one way or the other for not keeping them with me and are saying that they will make false case for abuse etc and put all of us in jail. we all are scared a lot . 
Please suggest what to do as we are having a 4 year old daughter also who is regularly facing trauma at home when all the things are happening at home.

Learning

12 Replies

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     21 March 2017

That's sad frown. Not a question for legal advise I'd say. May be some psychological-marriage counselling for both the spouses, though, my instinct doubts what it'd do really for someone who has embarked on such a disastrous path and the poison has been introduced .

Don't take any rash legal action (many lawyers would love to advice you to run a newspaper advertisement from parents to general public, disowning the children and spouse; my advice, don't do it). May be start creating/collecting evidence of some sort if, God forbid, in future, you need to corroborate your stand of being pressurized for separation from parents by spouse. Write e-mail to friends/relatives narrating this and seeking their assitance and intervention. Go to a psychologist/family counselor with your spouse, describe the issues and get a written medical/psycholoical advice of at least going to it with your spouse,if not entire facts. Install a call recorder on your smartphone and record any threatening or abusive conversation along with call logs/detail bills to substantiate the factum of calls such as date and time; record face-to-face threatening conversations using your smartphone. 

Hope it never comes to that but if it does, how and why any of this may be used is for time to tell; best be prepared as you have been warned :(

stanley (Freedom)     21 March 2017

@ Nikhil 

you cant stop them from filing false cases like DV and 498 A but Install spy cams , Cameras in your residence and record the evidence and submit the same in court when the case comes for hearing .

Let them dance as much as they want as of now devillaugh

(Guest)
Originally posted by : NIKHIL VERMA
 I am the only son of my parents reaching 80 years. My wife and In laws are always forcing in one way or the other for not keeping them with me and are saying that they will make false case for abuse etc and put all of us in jail. we all are scared a lot . 
Please suggest what to do as we are having a 4 year old daughter also who is regularly facing trauma at home when all the things are happening at home.

Be a man, instead of fixing 3D CCTV, give 3 below her ear.  If she stop this, ok.  If she doesnt, throw her out of the house.  She should not be setting bad example for your daughter. She look at all this, she also learn same and torture some guy when she gets  married.  Finish problem before it starts, throw her out, then throw her things out.  Take her sign on paper after  making list of what all things you threw out.  Anyway she will catch hold of some advocate and file umpteen cases on you and your parents, throw her out would be my suggestion.  If the house you are staying is own house, give it on rent and go somewhere else.  Dont live life of fear.  Once you live in fear, you always live in fear.  Gabbar simply did not say Jo DarrgayaSamjho margaya.

If you appreciate my reply kindly click on the like button here or on my profile page by visiting it, whose link is given below amd convey Thanks !

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=84464

stanley (Freedom)     21 March 2017

@ Nikhil 

When helping hand says throw her out, it means take her for picnic ( optional if you want to  give her daru ) and throw her into River ( optional lead her into river if she cant swim ) . All problems solved . Case concluded victim drowned , cheeky

1 Like

A walk alone (-)     23 March 2017

You should start collection of evidence for you.When they abuse or threats make a video or audio recording of it. You should install CCTV in your home . these recording will help you in future if she file any case on you. Be bold. Once you stop fearing they will stop threatening you. Never live your life in fear. "Darr k aage hi jeet hai ".Let her do what ever she want. If she file any case she will spoil her life in roaming court.

Riddhi Soni (genpact)     23 March 2017

tum dono hi kafi ghatiya vakeel ho wese. 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Riddhi Soni

If it was for me, same to you. U ALSO GATIYA GHATEEYAAA

Waise dusra ghatiya vakeel kon he frown

stanley (Freedom)     24 March 2017

Halkat Riddhi ap ka kya problem hai devil you are un necessarialy behaving like a mental patient cool 

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     24 March 2017

Four individuals had responsded to the query. Riddhi Soni alluded to two unnamed contemptible worthless advocates. One person immediately chose to counter Riddhi Soni. Wow. I guess somebody knows his worth.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Atul (public ID)
Four individuals had responsded to the query. Riddhi Soni alluded to two unnamed contemptible worthless advocates. One person immediately chose to counter Riddhi Soni. Wow. I guess somebody knows his worth.

Toh dusra tu he. laugh donnt wry apne ko malum tera worth cheeky

(Guest)
Originally posted by : stanley

Halkat Riddhi ap ka kya problem hai  you are un necessarialy behaving like a mental patient  

Now its a competetion laugh

(Guest)
heartOriginally posted by : autohide4u
Build evidence. Record phone calls from wife. Send email to marriage counselor describing problem. Make appointment with same counselor and keep receipts. All this will help you as and when she files some case against you. If you are convinced 100% that you don't want to live with this woman, kick her out of the house. Whether you kick her out or not in her complaint she will allege that you kicked her out, so it's better to kick out and live in peace rather than live with such a woman everyday. Court cases are very good to get rid of nonsense people from your life. When matter is in court you have to think about this woman only for 20 minutes 3 to 4 times in a year during the court dates - that is around 1 hour per year. If you don't kick her out you have to deal with her every hour of the year. If you kick her out, you have to pay some money to a lawyer to draft some response and do some arguments in court. That is better than paying money everyday for her food, make up, clothes and shoes in addition to paying for her rotten attitude with your peace of mind. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register