LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Family courts - a complete mockery system

Note - This is not to hurt anyone just by opinion.

This is in continuation to my earlier post on "Child visitation - getting humiliated repeatedly" and I finally found that family courts are nothing but a "mockery system" that helps in building cash flows for lawyers and other "outside the court" people. (I think Family Court churns more money than even the Wall Street or NYSE)

Here are the tricks played in family court:

(1) First a woman moves to the court stating domestic violence and files petition against men for extracting money. (I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT EXACTLY THIS STATEMENT MEANS - "DOMESTIC VIOLENCE" - Is it just plain vanilla husband and wife fight or husband shouting at wife that happens in all families , which can even be exaggerated at courts to file for domestic violence - Please use this term very carefully)

(2) She seeks a lawyer and states the one or 2 incidents that where her husband had shouted at her during a fight (he might have done thousands of good things) - Honestly in my opinion there would be no single marriage where not even one single fight happens (unless if the person is saint or otherwise).

(3) The man gets a lawyer too who promises he will not engage in divorce , and then gets the contact number of the spouse and talks to her and then talks to the man blowing out of proportion that the we "really" tortured the woman and we then out of weakness narrates all the story - telling her fault.

(4) This gets the glimpse for the lawyer and advises under this circumstance no way we can live in harmony and advises to go for divorce (who is he to decide that).

(5) Once Divorce filed , then the man is dead , everyone in society will try to extort the poor fellows money and wealth and lead him to streets;

(6) Same lawyers advices client to go for Child Visitation Rights or Child Custody Rights as if these lawyers can turn around the world or judicial system. At the max they send some 2 or 3 petitions that would be thrown to the garbage by the other party.

NOTE TO ALL - I ALL FAMILY CASES , NOTE IT IS ONLY 2 PEOPLE WHO CAN MAKE CHANGE. THE HUSBAND AND THE WIFE AND NO ONE ELSE.  I REPEAT NO ONE ELSE. EVERYTHING IS JUST A PIECE OF GARBAGE WRITTEN ON PAPER THAT DOES NOT HAVE ANY VALUE;

NOTE TO ALL - IT TAKES HOURS OR DAYS TO DESTROY A FAMILY RELATIONSHIP THROUGH DIVORCE , BUT IT TAKES YEARS TO BUILD A FAMILY RELATIONSHIP.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register