LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rupesh Mohanty (Sr Manager)     08 February 2013

False police reply on criminal case

Hi, In reference to private complaint u/s 200 and 156(3), police has submitted reply to court with obvious collusion with opposite party.Police even didn't discusse or interact with complaintant.In his reply,police failed to reply the core subject of complaint 1) agreement does not have a signature of complaint 2) forge signature 3)forge bank paper manufactured with fake rubber stamp,even bank has acknowledged with reply that doc has forged...

Seem opposite party has given some consideration to Police..

What remedy can be done even though you file one rejoinder?

Learning

4 Replies

v.jayachandran (advocate)     09 February 2013

first describe the nature of crime and your case details.

if the complaint doesnt have complainant signature then it is not a valid complaint, then if the bank has declared it is forged then u hav sufficient grounds to proceed your case,

consult a good lawyer and live peacefully.

If u hav any query u can consult me via my mobile.

V.Jayachandran

Advocate

Rupesh Mohanty (Sr Manager)     09 February 2013

It is regarding a client and broker agreement,where signature in derivative segment was not blank and in opening letter,company has acknowelded that no derivative trading account opened.In the mean time broker has done huge derivative trading with out my knowdge from his terminal.I came to know after 7 days..and filed a complaint after one month in legal team,Sebi ,NSE, and MD of Company

I filed a criminal case in court under 156(3) with 200,on the ground

1. No derivative segment was permitted with complete violation of Sebi Circular and NSE Circular.

2.To Surprise,number of place , they hae forged my sign which I derierately opened blank.

3.Bank erification has been manufactured y them with fake bank stamp with my forge signature and no official stamp,interestly they have given wrong adress

Bank has admit this later has not issued by them and given written reply over my complaint.

Now Police obviously sided with broker has replied without discussing me and avoided these core issue instead questioned that client is informed after trading and complaint should dismissed as this is not filed before higher police officers.

My understading,Honest Police should have done the Foresnic verify my signature and inquiry with bank which is not my home bank and primapacie no agreement of derivative trading..

My fear is that Judge may take a police reply as final eidence,even I will fight..

Rupesh Mohanty (Sr Manager)     09 February 2013

Please read as no signture in derivative segment.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     09 February 2013

Dear Querist

in criminal complaint u/s 156 (3) of Crpc or 200 of Crpc it's discretion of the court, if court think fit that there is a prima facia case has been made out the court may pass an order to registered a FIR against the accused and investigate the matter, first of all the court want a reply from police that there is any FIR/case is registered or not, the police reply has no importance before the court, it's court discretion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register