Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav Shroff (Manager)     08 November 2012

False nc filed- please help

Hello Experts,

You are requested to kindly provide your expert legal advise on the following issue at the earliest-

My neighbour has filed an NC against me in the local police station with Malafide intention to harass me following only a heated argument over a trivial issue. It was only a heated argument and exchange of words on both sides, nothing else.

I need to apply for Police Clearance Certificate for the purpose of Immigration.

You are requested to kindly advise whether such NC filed with Malafide intention for a trivial issue will reflect in my Police Clearance Certificate?

If yes, what legal recourse/ other practical options do I have to make my record clean so that it doesn't affect my immigration?

Is there any safeguard in law against such malafide NC filed? Otherwise any one can file such malafide NC and make the other persons' life miserable.

Thanks a lot in Advance and your urgent help on the above matter will be highly appreciated.

Gaurav S. 

Learning

1 Replies

Samar Garg (Trader)     09 November 2012

Merely filing an NC does not effect your immigration clearance, unless the FIR is registered on it within the speculated time period of three months. Moreover if you have such fear you should consult a Learned council and initiatives through the high court of your state.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register