Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SURESHKUMAR   13 June 2016

False dowri and maintenance case

Dear Sir,

I have married on 16th Feb 2011, now I have 2 kids one girl 3.5 years and one male 2 years. I was working finance executive in one of the leading company in Chennai. Last 4 years I was coming from my native means 130 km daily travel from office. My daughter age is 2 years, so much love with me, I will back on my home after 10.30 PM, till that time she not sleeping waiting for me, so I planned move Chennai for spending time to my family and kids, so find house near to her family, because of two kids and helping to her. After that her movements going wrong way, she not responding anything to me, so that time I realized she avoid me, because her parents wrongly guide her.so I told to her parents, they also not respond.

I clearly told that shift our house to near to office, but she could not accept. She clearly told that, wherever you go I am not coming, last one year I take one rental house near to office. Last month she coming office for compliant with me, for what I taking salary 50 percent transfer to her bank account, but Company advised that, where he will live that place you go, she accepted and went away. After one month she was filling for Dowry and maintenance case with me and my family. Her back is support for her uncle Magistrate, Police enquiry with me. I am clearly informed to Women police, But Magistrate strongly against with me because of his power.

I am ready live to my family, but she not ready to live with me. She wants bulk money from me. Kindly advice and help me how I will handle..

Learning

7 Replies

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     13 June 2016

Raise a loan and give her money, take mutual divorce.  Husband wife matter solve amicably, usually.  Husband wife children matter cant solve amicably. Long run court case, go jail.  Lose peace of mind and nothing else + money + heatlh. MCD best and safe and secure.  Anything decide fast.  Forget custody of kids.  Best advice.  Time and tide wait for none.

SURESHKUMAR   13 June 2016

Originally posted by : Dana Kayoni
Raise a loan and give her money, take mutual divorce.  Husband wife matter solve amicably, usually.  Husband wife children matter cant solve amicably. Long run court case, go jail.  Lose peace of mind and nothing else + money + heatlh. MCD best and safe and secure.  Anything decide fast.  Forget custody of kids.  Best advice.  Time and tide wait for none.

Born Fighter (xxx)     13 June 2016

Why is she unhappy with you ?? You have 2 kids and it is a tough decision to divorce. Your wife wants to control you and may be taking legal recourse to pressurize you to succumb to her demands , though she may not want to go for divorce. Many women do this stupid stunts by filing false cases assuming husband will wag his tail and run behind the wife ......

You are the best judge of what the situation is. If you can compromize for the sake of the kids then do that OR else follow the advice given above.

A walk alone (-)     13 June 2016

Brother you have two option 1) if you still want to continue your relationship because of your children then try reconcile with her. 2) Go MCD give her money and find someone else. As she already filed case on you . You may have to run court for 7-8 years. You will loose money time . Times never comes again. At last in court also you will get divorce. Then why not negotiate with her for MCD. When your child become 5years you can also apply for their custody. Life is your you can choose any option.

Mrs. Bakshi (Social Studies Reader/Worker)     14 June 2016

Y bother about divorce etc.  Finds someone els. GO for live in.  cheap and best method.

SURESHKUMAR   14 June 2016

Dear Madam, I am ready to live with her. Because of my kids. But her parents and her uncle not accepted. They will disrupted. She's not ready to anything listen for me. They wants i am going to jail. I try my best level. What i will do madam..

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     14 June 2016

2 kids and she is least bothered, why do you bother? Take divorce, ur wasting time on this woman and ur life is expiring fast.  Decide on MCD.  Leave kids with her.  Two years later she will come lick ur feet to take her back.  Dont pay a penny to her if she ask alimony, file RCR and win it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register