LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

monu   11 July 2015

False compliant in mediation centre before litigation

In start of this year when my parents visited the home, my wife called the police at home and start complaining with false allegations that me and my parent are harassing & torturing her. The police asked my wife to register a compliant at police station. she then went along with the police to register the compliant. Later on the police called us to the police station. at the police station we asked for the copy of compliant and told the police that we will give our reply in writing only. The police did't provided us the copy of compliant and allowed us to go back home. Since that day my wife is not residing with me. later after one month i got a notice from delhi mediation centre to appear for hearing under pre litigation stage. The written compliant provided to us was totally false. My wife alleged that we were harassing her and on that day we also beat her. During the mediation we come to know that she has also registered some MLC under physical assault. Now the mediation has completed after 4 months but without any conclusion in it. Till date i did't got any call from either police or CAW cell. Please some one suggest what is expected from my wife next and how i should defend my self? I do not want the divorce but also want that my wife behavior in my family should improve.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register