LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahesh (Consultant)     07 September 2015

False complaint of 420 ipc

Complainant filled a false complaint by using the influence or bribing the police. I was sent to remand but complainant calling my friends and threatening them that he will file another false complaint and make my life miserable to my death. Complainant directly enering to my friends house forcibly by saying that "i am police". Its really bad on his part. Is there anyone to support me so that we can put him to bars

Learning

4 Replies

vivek malhotra (Advocate)     07 September 2015

Friend. Ur query is uncomplete you have not mentioned the place and other facts. Kindly update so that needful can be done.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     07 September 2015

just ask your friend to record his threatening calls and file a police complaint on him and also ask your family members to file a case of criminal tresspassing and also for personating a public servant

mahesh (Consultant)     07 September 2015

I am from hyderabad and i was sent to remand and im back throu bail. Complainant thretening my other colleague that he will sue her life if he didnt get his money back. But we are employees and we dont have any connection on the fraud. The company owner went to Malaysia saying that he will be back in a month in March, 2015 but he is not back till date. We all left the company in the month of June, 2015. Complainant is very influencier and he is threating me and my parents in front of the Police inspector. He himself told that the police station is owned by me. Sir, we are middle class people and earning 10,000/- per month. We cant bare this kind of torture. I can only do one thing i.e: to fight back to kill myself. He made my life miserable. Is there any advocate who can take my case do some needful.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 September 2015

no query raised.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register