LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jitendra Tanwar (nothing)     23 July 2013

False case of 138

Sir,My bag is lost in my way which contain,two blank cheques(signed),Registration copy,DL,Property paper(xerox).I carry these docs for exchange my bike.When i know that i lost all these i go to police station for complain against these.In polce station they ask me to stope these cheques from my bank.I give them a affedivete regarding my complain.On next day they(police)refuse to lodge FIR,they sugest me that cheques r stopped by bank why i complain for them.Then they only wrote complain for RC n DL.This also seen ok for me that if i stop payment no one draw rupess from my account,but after 6 month i got a notice from Narendra(I never herd this name)that he give me 5 lac for my bussiness.Iam shoked i call to police they said this is ur matter.
Then i go to lawyer he also send notice to him(Narendra).I ask my lawyer that if i know this person y he not call me for his money.but know i am in great mentel tension from this case and my family.
I also given add for this in daily newspaper(lost documents)
plese suggest me what i do now for this.My lawyer said me not to complain against him(Narendra) but i m afrade that he also haveing my other cheque and documents.
plese sugeest me?
sorry for my bad english.

Learning

2 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     23 July 2013

You need not to have any tension about this matter.

Do give a firm reply to the Complainant and mention the fact that a counter criminal case, under appropriate provisions of law, will be registered against him.

The Complainant will have to prove the fact that there is some Legally Enforceable Debt against you and that he wont be able to prove.

Simply contest the case with full firmness and be careful about your documents in future.

Seek assistance of some local lawyer.

anderson123 (Freelancer)     24 July 2013

If you are clear on your part then you need not to worry no one can turn a hair of yours.You just hire a reputed attorney and disclose the matter and take the expertise advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register