Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohan   24 May 2017

False application of ipc 107 for abetment

Hello members..

my neighbour has given a false application under IPC 107 of abetment and danger for peace....for that i have to go to local magistrate and sign attendence there on fixed days..

but now i have to move outside the city for employment and i am confused..

can i do this..am i free to move outside the city..?

how will i sign attendence then..?

my neighbour is a devil..he just want to give problems to us..he can do self harm for achieving that..i am afraid of that because my career maybe at stake as i am seeking for a government job..

please give your suggestions..what should i do now..?

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rohan
Hello members..

my neighbour has given a false application under IPC 107 of abetment and danger for peace....for that i have to go to local magistrate and sign attendence there on fixed days..

but now i have to move outside the city for employment and i am confused..

can i do this..am i free to move outside the city..?

how will i sign attendence then..?

my neighbour is a devil..he just want to give problems to us..he can do self harm for achieving that..i am afraid of that because my career maybe at stake as i am seeking for a government job..

please give your suggestions..what should i do now..?

NO need to sign attendance.  You go where you want, come back and go to jail.  Not going will attract NBW and warrant.  Then catch hold of lawyer, bail, etc is routine.

Rohan   25 May 2017

Thank you sir for replying..but that was kind of rude..i am already frustrated over my situation..you should have been nice in emotions of your words..

btw thank you..

1 Like

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     05 July 2017

Note, assuming you are innocent in this, you can choose to file a criminal complaint against your neighbor u/s 182 and/or 211 of the IPC.

Section 182 contemplates a situation where a public servant is caused (by your neighbor in this case) to use his lawful powerful to the injury of another person (being you.)

Section 211, (which states, "False charge of offence made with intent to injure,") which is a more serious offense in comparison, can be used when (if) any criminal proceedings have acutally been instituted against you on the basis of your neighbor's complaint. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register