Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priyesh kumar Jain (Ship Electrician)     10 June 2014

False allegations and wife's family changed

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a job seeker in maritime industry, I came in CBD BELAPUR, Navi Mumbai, on 24/06/2014 and I met a girl from Boisar(Thane) and we both fell in love and decided (with my family's concern and without the consent of girl's parents) to marry and finally we got registered marriage from Mumbai in September 2013. From then she keep on meeting me and she started living with my family from 18/10/2013 and she has given the reason to her family that she is going to Banglore for some sort of Dentistry training(Practice). From October 2013 until 6th June 2014 she had been living with me and my mother in Navi Mumbai, Me and my mother told her lot of times to keep the curtain off the marriage to her parents and let them know the realty of relation. She has been giving the stupid reasons that if her parents would know the reality they will die of attack and shock. 

Finally when she went on 06/06/2014 to her home me and my mom decided to go to her home and tell the truth to her parents and decide when to tie the knot traditionally in front of the world and all relatives. We went her home and told everything to her parents on 07/06/2014 and then her father told us that he will make our marriage in front of world with full celebrations and so we left their home early morning on 07/06/2014.

As we reach home her parents not letting me talk to her and told me to keep out of her life for atleast 2 years, but I refused and me and my parents asked her dad that we want her back in our family as she is now part of our family, then her dad told me and my family that she doesn't want to live with you and giving me false allegations that he will make false complain of domestic violence and taking money from them by blackmailing them.

I don't know what to do now and me and my family want my wife back in my life but her parents specially her dad refused to send and told me that we can't send our daughter and will make complain against you.

Please help me for the procedure to get my wife back as far I think she had manipulated by her father and she might also give the same reason.

I am a middle class guy with no cash in hands and from October 2013 till date my had been covering all the expenses of mine for food and living.

I only want my wife so please help me for the same, I can't live without her.

Please Help!

Thank you

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register