Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinod (Manager)     25 May 2015

False allegations and threats by wife

Hi

I have been married for 9 years. I am fed up with allegations of my wife, she calls 100 PCR for minor arguments and falsely acusses me of DV. Her Family completely support her in all these mischieves. I have below questions:

1) What should i do, as we have a 5 year old son ? If she can harm my family living separately

2) My parents bought a flat for us and in name of me nad my wife. I want it to be transferrd back to my paretnts.

Kindly advise

Regards

VK

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     25 May 2015

Sir,

You better file the suit for Judicial Sepration and give her some time ... She will be set right after that. Beacuse Divorce after 9 years of marraige is not good suggestion ...

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Adv 

Prashant Ghai (Advocate) (PrashantGhai.com)     27 May 2015

You can try and talk to her and her family as to what exactly they want out of the marriage. If there is no future, then it's better to consider peaceful Mutual Consent Divorce at this stage. If, in the future, they go on some other tangent and implicate you in false DV & 498A case, then things will get really complicated for you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register